I study at the Chair of Control and Systems Engineering (Katedra Sterowania i Inżynierii Systemów), Faculty of Computer Science, Poznań University of Technology under supervision of Maciej M. Michałek. Currently, my research activity is mainly focused on development of integrated motion control and planning algorithms for nonholonomic state- and input-constrained systems, which are often encountered in practical scenarios. For example, a truck with multiple trailers located in a cluttered parking lot constitutes such a system. To solve particularly hard motion tasks for such systems, we design controller-driven motion planning algorithms, which exploit properties of controllers used in subsequent motion realization.
This website is an actively maintained archive of my selected research papers (please see ResearchGate for more) and various informal technical articles containing my personal views on multiple subjects.
Control of mobile robots labs (polish):
Design of real-time systems labs (polish):
- Basics of C# (polish wikibook)
- Introductory C# video course
- John Skeet, C# in Depth, 3rd Edition Third Edition Edition.
- Joseph and Ben Albahari, C# 6.0 in a Nutshell: The Definitive Reference 6th Edition
- Joseph Albahari, Threading in C#
- C# port of LMAX Disruptor (one of the fastest message processing pipelines)
Email: tomasz.gawron.priv[at]gmail.com and tomasz.gawron[at]doctorate.put.poznan.pl
ul. Piotrowo 3A, 61-138 Poznań, Poland
room: 424 (WE), tel.: (+48 61) 224-4501
All meetings should be scheduled via email.